Stonyford Cemetery

The Stonyford Cemetery was first used in about 1862, when a man named Smith was buried here. The cemetery is located on the Fouts Springs Road, approximately 1/2 mile west of Stonyford and 1/2 mile south of the Fouts Springs Road. The area comprises approximately three acres and is neatly fenced, with special deer-deterrent strips on top. The grounds are graveled and maintained by part-time help for seven months of the year. There is a pump house on the grounds. The address is 5031 Walkup Road, Stonyford, CA 95979.

Click here for a listing of people buried in this cemetery.